HORSERADISH MASHED POTATOES
- 4 lbs Large Yukon Gold Potatoes, Peeled And Quartered
- 1 ¾ cups Half-and-Half
- 6 tbsp Unsalted Butter 3/4 Stick, Cut into tbsp size cubes.
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Drained Bottled Horseradish
- Cover potatoes with 2 inches of salted cold water in a 5-quart heavy pot, then simmer, uncovered, until very tender, about 25 minutes.
- While potatoes are simmering, bring half-and· half, butter, salt, and pepper just to a simmer, stirring until butter is melted. Keep hot, covered.
- Drain potatoes in a colander, then immediately force through ricer into a large bowl.
- Stir in hot milk mixture, then horseradish.