- 8 oz Mango Chutney Jar
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- In a blender, container, or food processor bowl, mix together garlic, chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest and juice.
- Process in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Remove ham from the oven.
- Pour glaze over the ham and bake for 10-15 minutes until the ham is glazed.
- Return ham to oven for final 30 minutes of cooking, basting frequently with mixture.
- Remove ham from oven and cover with foil loosely.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes before carving.