SAUSAGE & OYSTER STUFFING
Servings: 16 People
- ½ lb Pound Pork Sausage
- ½ lb Unseasoned Dry Bread Stuffing Mix
- 8 oz Oyster Pieces, Liquid Reserved (can)
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- ½ Onion, Chopped
- 2 tbsp Butter, Melted
- ¼ cup Turkey Broth
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Creole Seasoning to Taste
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook and crumble over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- In a large bowl combine the dry bread stuffing with the sausage and pan juices.
- Stir in the oyster pieces and liquid, chopped celery, chopped onion, and butter.
- Add the broth/liquid a little at a time until the dressing is moist but not soggy.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and creole seasoning.